As you welcome 2012 and look back on all your accomplishments in 2011, you often find yourself making resolutions to make next year even better. We have searched for some of the most common resolutions, and we know that Google Apps can help you achieve your 2012 goals. Let’s take a look a how Google Apps will help you and your business in 2012.
Resolution: Better Time and Stress Management
Take a look at some on the great features of Google Apps and explore how these features better manage your time and stress.
- EMail accounts with 25 GB of storage per user and instant search tools
- Stop wasting time sorting through your messages and quickly search for exactly what you are looking for.
- Stop purging your messages frequently and enjoy your 25GB of space.
- Chat, Voice, and Video
- Get connected now! Reply by chat within and email, or have a quick video chat to get those immediate answers that you and your business need. Stop playing the email tag game.
- Group Calendar Sharing System
- Planning events in your business is easier with calendar sharing.
- Mobile Access
- If you are always on the go, you need applications that can keep up with you. Access your mail, calendar, and documents from anywhere!
- You're not alone in Google Apps with collaboration tools! With Google Apps, collaborations is just as easy as it is fun and will bring business teams together.
Resolution: Increase Your Education
There is a paradigm shift in technology and how technology is utilized in the business world. You will certainly find yourself above the learning curve once you get aboard Google Apps Rocket ship. We are blasting off into the future that is taking off into the stratosphere, and we are screaming "yeeehaa" the whole way.
Resolution: Get a Better Job
No need to get a better job if your current job gets better! A transition to Google Apps promises a better culture involving technology and collaboration to bring your business team together!
Resolution: Save Money
You will be pleasantly surprised when you learn how cost effective Google Apps is.
Don’t believe us? Check the numbers for yourself. You can also request a quote from us at the Dito Team.
Whatever your resolution may be for you business goals in 2012, let Google Apps help you get there. There is plenty of room on our Google Apps Rocketship! Ancient predictions may be true after all. 2012 very well may be the end of the world...for old technology. Welcome to the future!